Our client, a US owned clinical trial patient logistics specialist working with leading pharmaceutical clients, is seeking a Contracts Manager based in their London Office.
The Contracts Manager’s task is to ensure consistent management of all proposals and contracts, as well as the development of specific bidding and submission, contract negotiations and document management. This role will require close collaboration with various departments, including patient services, project management, business operations and Finance. The ideal candidate will come from a clinical/healthcare background with an understanding of clinical trials.
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicating regularly with all contract stakeholders
- Creating global budget estimates for patient services related to clinical trials
- Drafting, evaluating, negotiating and executing client contracts, work orders and Task Orders according to client specification and procedures
- Managing all contract amendments, including budget revision
- Keeping Leadership informed on the status of all contract, proposal and Task Orders
- Overseeing client contract development and management activities
- Performing appropriate clinical, administrative and operational research to support proposal and contract development
- Ensure proper filing of all financial forms and track project deposits
Key skills and competencies include:
- Demonstrated experience in client relationship management and stakeholder management
- Demonstrated experience in RFP response, proposal management and bid capture
- Experience in applying industry best practices when developing requests for proposals, negotiating terms and drafting contracts
- Ability to handle multiple contracts in various planning stages concurrently
- Ability to systematically analyse complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions
- A strong team player with excellent people skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we can only respond to candidates with the most suitable experience. If you have not received a response within 5 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Bentley Associates Limited.