Flexible Working Team Assistant -12 months Ongoing Temporary – Retail Organisation – £15.50 per hour
A leading retail organisation are looking for a dynamic Team Assistant to work in their Corporate Affairs team on an ongoing temporary basis for 12 months (possibly longer).
The position currently offers flexible working of a minimum of 3 days in office, 2 working from home, but this may change in March. Hours are 9am-5.30pm.
This is a lovely, exciting role working in an exciting organisation with real opportunity to get stuck in to the day-to-day working life of the company.
• To contribute to the delivery of the Corporate Affairs team, comprising communications, events and partnerships
• To support the Corporate Affairs Manager, Corporate Affairs Executive and Head of Property Partnerships in the delivery of their programmes. This will be through administrative support, partner engagement and project management
• To support the CEO office through assisting the Executive Manager, and, in their absence, support the CEO through administrative support
Corporate Affairs & CEO Team Support
• Setting up member and partner meetings (both virtual and physical)
• Drafting company collateral e.g. meeting agendas, marketing collateral
• Support team members in creating presentations for member and partner meetings
• Support ad-hoc projects across the team including but not limited to proof reading, meeting note-taking, mail merging, printing
• Out of office support for Head of Partnerships & Corporate Affairs Executive
• Out of office support for CEO in absence of Executive Manager – requiring full CEO diary management where required CRM Support
• Updating and maintaining the CRM system for the Corporate Affairs team
• Monitoring team dashboards for reporting
Events & Conferences Support
• Support on planning, logistics, engagement & delivery of corporate events
• Support on itineraries and travel arrangements for national and international conferences