Internal Recruitment Coordinator
A prestigious provider of services to top private equity and investment companies requires a Recruitment Coordinator.
The Recruitment Coordinator will manage the full cycle administration of the onboarding of financial services and law professionals to this top City firm across multiple roles. They need an excellent communicator who is driven and happy to work in a fast-paced environment.
The role is office based with some flexible working.
– Receiving CVs through the in-house recruitment system
– Reviewing CVs and progressing them to selection stage
– Setting up tests and assessments for shortlisted candidates
– Manage interview processes, booking in candidates for interview and scheduling with interviewers’ diaries
– Collation of feedback and management of queries regarding salary/ benefits
– Complete onboarding of 2-3 candidates per week
– Reference checking, right to work checking and background checking candidates
– Sending out contracts and receiving payroll details for new starters
– Managing probation reports and annual process reports
This is a fantastic City firm going through an enormous period of growth. There is lots of opportunity for growth and development for the suitable candidate.
You do not have to have recruitment experience. A strong administrator, coordinator or PA will excel too.