PA/ Team Assistant
A leading boutique finance and investment firm is looking for a Team Assistant/ PA to assist the Executive Assistant in their stylish London offices on an immediate start 3 month temporary basis.
The main objective of the role is to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Working with and providing full assistance and support to the CFO and Executive Assistant including: · Diary management – organising internal and external meetings, lunches and dinners
· Assisting with queries, and monitoring of various inboxes – ideally have experience of inbox management
· Prioritising, handling and responding to general correspondence including incoming post, e-mails, telephone calls and messages
· Managing and maintaining electronic and paper filing systems, including archiving
· General administrative tasks
· Assisting in coordinating board meetings and liaise internally and externally to collate Board papers and Board documents
· Assisting the CFO with general support on an ad-hoc basis
Background and Experience required
· Good knowledge of Microsoft 10 / Database knowledge, especially Excel and Powerpoint
· Experience working as a Personal Assistant
· Working within a team environment
· Financial / banking background preferable
· Accurate touch typing